Sunday 7 August 2011

started my bloggie❤

yuuhuu..create a blogger seem i'm so boring now..
i had read many blog of other ppl..i also wanna share half of my life here..=P

my family
l love my family so much..
they sayang me alot and love me...
although not a rich family but we r happiness enough..
i will earn more more money for them to have a better and happy life...^^
i have a cute niece named moon moon...she is cute and active...
she called me "ah yi ah yi"..hahaha...and always call me in phone when she is far from me..
my popo..who sayang us the most..
sometime when any festival, all of the cousins will gather and play together..
they will bully me together...how pity am i..><" but have alot of fun too..^^
my sisters brothers...my parents..my lovely cousin..my lovely uncle and aunt..
this was a happy big family in my heart forever...♥

my FRIENDS and Ji Mui
i got alot of friends.
they made my life more colorful..
we play and laugh together..chit chat and go enjoy together..

my PIGGY & Ji Mui
seldom can gather together..
all busy thier own work, earning money for their future life..
we laughed together,played together,cried together,chit chat through heart together..
happy and unhappy,we will share to each others.
although can't meet always now but we will chat on phone and facebook.
what a nice and unforgettable memories with all my piggy & ji mui..
piggies..i'm waiting for next gathering on october..hope i can make it,gather and meet them on the time..
i miss u u u u~ ~ ~

my hometown's friends,
make me happy when i'm together with them..
we hang out together,gathering,sing k,go pub/club,drink drank but never drunk..xD
i''m enjoy when hang out crazy with them..
forget all the troublesssssss...all sad and unhappy matter..
and they won't put me aoreplane when i'm back..hahaha...
hope to hang out with them again and again...^^

my classmates..
help me alot in my homework and assignment..weewittt~
we study together, break together, eat together..
sometime we also will hang out togther..but LESS lor..
the nice memories for me is the melacca trip..WooHuu...
all have fun and happy while we are in melacca..^^v
we took alot of photos, we went to my lovely beach together...
what a crazy trip for us..^^
but..after few week we gonna separate soon..=( 
because we going to graduate soon after the FINAL EXAM..
what a sad and happy matter for us...should be happy or sad..=.=!!
anyway, i hope all of us can get the good result and add oil for their future...=)
  
My Colleagues  in different job..xD
we played and chit chat while working time..haha..
no stress and share all the good thing together..bad thing "sendiri makan"..=D
laugh and bully each other...(but i let ppl bully more..=.=")
but we are hardworking when work...xD
we took photo as a memories when working also...xD
behind work, we also hang out and crazy together..
sing k, watch movie, eat and yamcha...
talk nonsense together, talk ppl at back...shhhhh...=X
what a nice and bad colleagues i had..hahaha...
enjoyed and happy when working with all of them..^^
lets gather when free kawan-kawan...❤

Some friends in KL..
we gai gai and play in KL..watch concert and laugh and 38 together..
when i need help they will by my side..hehe..
some of them teach me play pool..xD and laugh at me..because of my stupid behavior..
some of them,we will yamcha and chit chat lor...
and they will support me always...weewiitt~^^
but recently seldom hang out seem i'm quite busy..
busy for my studies and work..sorry..><"
we will gather again after the final..i promise..=)

Others friends..(sha po)
some others friends in college...
we seldom hang out now because we are from different courses..
we can't meet up due to the time problem...
we shopping together,yamcha together, and...38(三八) together..xD
we known each other in the COCO (gym)..hope to meet them soon after final exam...


My Relationship
Arghh...finally, come to my relationship..Zzzz..
after the few not so smooth relationship in my life..
happy and sad..all is over..
i'm still single right now..=)
i'm envy those couple who sweet sweet around me...
sometime heard that they are quarrel, after then sweet back together..
their tears and sweet smile..is the happiness that appear on their face through their mind...
so sad that i can't get the such relationship because i haven met my mr.right yet..hahaha..
because i'm a gal that who hard to settle...xD
many ppl said that i'm hard to chase..hehehe..
but i dun think so lah..xDD
single and not available now...?hohoho...let's ur guys guess lah...=D
there is 1 sentence in my mind..(凭感觉走) ❤

Now Now...my final exam is at the corner,,this is the final in my diploma..
hope i can graduate and get a good result..
continue study or not...hold it 1st..after exam only think..><"
appreciate my life now~ ^_^

1 comment:

  1. This is nice, wish to get more yours news via this blog. Gambateh, Jayee.

    ReplyDelete