Sunday 14 August 2011

14.8.2011

final exam coming soon...but i still no mood to memorize all the thing.../.\
why why why..T^T too stress??hehe...let's talk about some happy thing 1st..^^

last two day(12august2011) is my JI MUI eric lee belated birthday party...❤
and i went to Mist Club celebrate his 21th BIG day..
sinsin me and eric lee❤ 

he drank alot of alcohol and gt some drunk...ngek ngek..xD
for sure i will revenge...ask him to drink again...hahaha..
the one who ask me drink MORE when my bday..hoho..

that day many people in the mist..so pack..=.=!!
dance with eric lee when sinsin be the "consultant" to chat with his gf...xD
but sorry for left someone alone thr because of the bday king moody~ ~ ><
after that we also have fun after that..hehehe...
thanks for them to take care of us..
and..we didn't get DRUNK...yeah..^.^v
hope to go play again after my exam..hehehe~ ~
prepare for the final exam and go crazy again with all my frens..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment